All of the preceding work will be covered by our $247 Md Roofing
Special. However, there is one area of the roof that is leaking, and requires more
attention. Actually, since you just moved in, I can't believe the home inspector didn't
catch it. Next is "the rest of the story".
1. Remove shingles and tarpaper down to the
2. Remove about 2' of shingles in the adjoining valley
3. Inspect plywood. If any needs replacing, it will be done at $2.25/sq.ft.
4. Install "Ice and Water Shield" in valley, about 19' x 3' wide.
5. Install Synthetic UDL underlayment, about 200 sq.ft
6. Install new Certainteed XT25 Shingles, color Oakwood
7. Custom form and install base flashing between siding and new roofing, approximately 14 feet.